So, last night I decided to list the first songs out of the several thousand in my library that popped up on. I have now decided to publish the results.
Well firstly I thought it’s time for me to overcome my fear of people peeking into my secret world of music – I need to stop hiding my tastes for fear of judgement! But also I decided there are some great songs by artists old and new that cropped up. Some are awful. Some are total guilty pleasures we don’t have to admit we all love. Some I haven’t heard in years. That’s the beauty of shuffle-it lists.
So, if you’re looking for some new music (and you trust my judgement) then perhaps this may serve as a bit of inspiration…
Ladies and Gentlefolk I present to you:
The Shuffle-it List: #1
1. Bad Kids – Black Lips
2. Sweetest Feeling – Jackie Wilson
3. Night Air – Jamie Woon
4. I’d Rather Drink Muddy Water – Lou Rawls
5. Bones – Michael Kiwanuka
6. Little Bit of Feel Good – Jamie Liddell
7. Four Kicks – Kings ofLeon
8. Your Touch – Black Keys
9. Get Behind Me – Marcus Bonfanti
10. That’s It, That’s All – Beastie Boys
11. Stubborn Kind of Fellow – Marvin Gaye
12. Stay Tonight – Eagle Eyed Cherry
13. Happy Together – The Turtles
14. Smile Like You Mean It – The Killers (Ruff and Jam Eastside Mix)
15. The Electrician – The Walker Brothers
16. Love, Love, Love -AvalancheCity
17. Ain’t Off to the Back – Ben L’Oncle
18. You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall & Oates
19. 10/10 – Paolo Nutini
20. Heavy – Chase and Status feat. Dizzee Rascal
There we go… the first one.
I want you to send me your shuffle-it list so please do so I can post it up. Sharing is caring.
I love to listen to new stuff. We all do.
But there is one rule.
If Girl’s Aloud appears, it appears. We must all be more open about music.
Shuffle-it is a judgement-free club.
If you like this feature also let me know and I look forward to when we shuffle-it again.